Rainbow Riches Slingo
There are few more hotly-anticipated slot and bingo mash-ups than the launch of the Rainbow Riches Slingo game. Developed by Slingo Originals, in collaboration with SG Digital, enjoy the rolling hills of the lush green Irish countryside.
For those unfamiliar with the concept of slingos, this game requires you to spin the slot reel and mark off matching numbers on your 5x5 slingo grid. Mark off anything from one slingo to a full house to win instant prizes!
Rainbow Riches Slingo Symbols
The beauty of most slingo games is that you don't have to memorise dozens of base game symbols to keep track of your progress. All that you'll find on your game grid is numbers and three other icons.
First, the joker, which can mark off any number on the row above. That's followed by the Super Joker, which can mark any number on the entire grid. Finally, the Devil symbol, which acts as a blocker to thwart you from making new slingos.
Features and How to Play Rainbow Riches Slingo
- Start playing from just one credit per game
- Six bonus features
- Unlock ten free spins
- Joker and Super Joker symbols
- Slingo provider: Slingo Originals/SG Digital
A lot of the bonus features rely on your achieving a certain number of slingos on the bonus ladder, displayed to the left of the game grid. There are six bonus games up for grabs:
- Wishing Well Bonus - make five slingos to make your way up to the Wishing Well symbol. Choose one of three wishing wells to reveal an instant prize.
- Cash Crop Bonus - make six slingos to make your way up to the Leprechaun symbol. Watch 50 gold coins spin with the chance to get 0.5x to 10x multipliers.
- Magic Toadstool Bonus - enter another pick me-style bonus screen and select one of three toadstools for multipliers worth between 1x and 5x.
- Pots of Gold Bonus - reach the top of the bonus ladder and watch 12 pots spin above the golden arrow. Whichever prize the arrow lands on is all yours!
- Road to Riches Bonus - spin the wheel and move along the trail. Keep racking up multipliers until the wheel lands on 'collect'.
- Unlimited Extra Spins - once your initial ten free spins are concluded, you can pay for more spins if you wish!
Rainbow Riches Slingo RTP
The theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage of this slingo is set at 95.60%. New and existing Paddy Power Bingo customers can find more slingo action right here in the shape of the gameshow-inspired Deal or No Deal Slingo!