Unicorn Bliss Jackpot
Play Unicorn Bliss Jackpot Online at Paddy Power
Designed and developed by Eyecon, Unicorn Bliss Jackpot features an adorable animal theme. With its pastel-hued palette and cutesy animations, it’s a feel-good game that’s perfect for when you need a pick-me-up!
But don’t let its fantastical aesthetic detract from the one area where it is serious – its prizes! With doubled payouts and up to 400 free spins on the table, there’s everything to play for. So get your game face on and get ready to go!
Unicorn Bliss Jackpot Game Details
So, what do you need to know? Let us give you a brief rundown of the essentials:
- Provider: Eyecon
- Number of reels: Five
- Paylines: 25
- Minimum bet: 0.25
- Maximum win: 1,140x
Unicorn Bliss Jackpot Symbols
If you decide to give Unicorn Bliss Jackpot a go, there are certain symbols you need to keep an eye out for. You’ll notice all of the icons on your screen are supremely adorable, but some of them pay out more than others.
Here are the prizes each combination carries:
- White flowers, yellow flowers: Up to 100 coins
- Red rose, pink butterfly: Up to 200 coins
- Magic wand, grinning bird: Up to 400 coins
- Star, moon: Up to 800 coins
- Sun: Up to 1,400 coins
- Horseshoe: Up to 1,800 coins
- Pink heart: Up to 2,400 coins.
Winning combinations can include as few as two symbols.
Features and How to Play Unicorn Bliss Jackpot
As you can see, Unicorn Bliss Jackpot has the potential for some great prizes, and its special features only exacerbate what’s on offer. These include:
- The Rainbow Wild. This will only ever appear on the middle three reels and can replace anything besides the Scatter. If it’s included in a winning combination, your payout will be doubled.
- The Pink Unicorn Scatter. If you see three or more of these on-screen, you could win up to 50 times your stake. The Free Games feature will be activated too, awarding up to 25 free spins. As this can be triggered up to 15 times, you could enjoy up to 400 free spins per game!
Why not play today at Paddy Power?