Highland Reels Jackpot
Grab your caber and get ready to try and toss it all the way to a jackpot in this five-reel Eyecon slot. Based on the thrills and the spills of the Highland Games, you can stomp to prizes of 3,000 times your stake or even claim the progressive jackpot in bonnie Caledonia!
Highland Reels JP – Symbols
- A selection of kilts of various colours combine to make Kilt Combos and give you wins of up to 3,000x.
- A trophy acts as the wild symbol.
- The hammer scatter triggers a special bonus round.
- Some cartoon-style Scotsman images can take you into another bonus feature, and also has a 50x payout limit.
- The caber is the key to winning as much as 1,000 times your stake.
- Five of the mighty stone give you a winning combination of 500x.
- Numbers and letters with a tartan tinge can add up to wins of 500x.
Features and How to Play Highland Reels JP
25 paylines are always in place, so you only have to choose your stake and get started. If the cheerful Scotsman fills up three spaces he takes you into the Caber Toss bonus. Choose a caber and watch as a burly competitor launches it into the air. You get a multiplier based on where it lands, running from 2x to 100x.
Three hammers send you swinging into the Hammer Throw round. Look out for a pair of identical multipliers to earn the figure shown, with the range again between 2x and 100x.
As for the wild, this trophy can only appear on reels two and four. When you see this figure, it can replace anything other than either scatter, to give you a braw chance of winning. Every time that the cup forms part of a paying line the payout is doubled.
You don’t need to know how to toss a caber or dance a jig to enjoy the tartan thrills on Highland Reels JP. Get ready to play to the sound of the bagpipes at Paddy Power Bingo, where we have plenty of other terrific games like this for you to try!