WHAT IS SLINGO BINGO?
A fusion of the best aspects of casino games and bingo games, Slingos have exploded in popularity since their release online. The spin of the reels is designed to help pick numbers that you can mark off on your grid to create Slingos - and Slingos means prizes!
SLINGO BINGO VS SLOTS – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Most conventional online slot games will have many active paylines, with the reels played out across a 5x3 grid. There are no paylines in-play in a game of Slingo. That's because there's only one set of numbers that spin solely to help you mark off matching numbers on your game grid.
With most online slots, you can spin as many times as your account balance allows. In Slingo, you are given a preset number of spins per game to try and land as many Slingos as possible.
HOW TO PLAY SLINGO
- Choose a Slingo game that takes your fancy
- Set the size of your stake - the size of potential payouts is relative to your initial game stake
- Click the 'Spin' button to start spinning the reels. Every matching number on the reels is marked off on your grid.
- The prize ladder - usually listed to the left of the grid - will denote the size of instant prizes or the types of bonus games available for making each Slingo line.
- Typically, at the end of your allotted spins, you will be given the option to pay for a small number of additional spins.
In some Slingo games, you will accumulate points for various in-game achievements. Whether it's marking off a line, multiple lines, completing a Full House, or landing gold coin symbols, these landmarks all rack up points that make prizes or payouts at the end of your spins.
Aside from classic Slingos, which pay out instant cash prizes for every Slingo you make, some will reward you in the form of in-game bonus features. For instance, the Slingo Riches game has pick-me bonus screens and wheel bonuses like the Road to Riches game where you advance along the trail until the wheel lands on 'Collect'. These clever bonus rounds are heavily inspired by the most successful online games, which help to gamify your Slingo experience.
There are several Slingo symbols that can help or hinder your chances of success:
- Jokers - symbols that allow you to mark off any number in the column above
- Super Jokers - symbols that allow you to mark off any number remaining on your game grid
- Free Spin Scatters - earn one additional spin to try and complete more Slingos
- Coins - land instant cash payouts
- Devils - the only negative symbol, acting as a blocker and using up a space on the reel
The Jokers and Super Jokers are the main wild symbols, with the Free Spin symbols performing the role of the scatter.
SLINGO GOLDEN SPINNERS
Golden Spinners act as a form of in-game currency, which can be bought and used to receive additional premium features like power-ups and extra spins to move you closer to the next prize or bonus level.
POPULAR SLINGO GAMES
If you are looking to play Slingo Bingo for the first time, make sure you try these six Slingo games for size first:
- Centurion Slingo: Look out for the Reelus Maximus, Road to Rome and Caesar's Free Spins bonus stages. The average RTP percentage is 95%.
- Slingo Extreme offers original Slingo gameplay, with cash prizes aplenty. Work your way up the prize ladder for instant payouts, with huge jackpots awaiting for the ultimate full house. You can expect an RTP percentage of 95%.
- Deal or No Deal Slingo: Agree a deal with the banker or risk it all to win what's in your box. The RTP percentage for this Slingo is 95%
- Slingo Britains Got Talent one of the most loved slingo games based on the popular tv show.
PLAY SLINGO GAMES FOR REAL MONEY WITH PADDY POWER BINGO!
Be sure to log-in or create a new Paddy Power Bingo account and start playing any of the Slingo games above. Our Slingos are everything you love about Bingo gaming and more!
Don't forget to also try out the Free Bingo games offered by Paddy Power!
SLINGO BINGO FAQ
HOW MANY LEVELS ARE THERE IN SLINGO GAMES?
The number of levels differs from Slingo to Slingo. However, most will reward you with a bonus feature once you've made five Slingos. The quality of bonuses rises with every additional Slingo you make, with the best bonus available at the top level - landing a full house and marking off your entire grid!
HOW CAN I GET GOLDEN SPINNERS IN SLINGO?
Golden Spinners are considered a premium currency. You can buy these within the game to get add-ons such as extra power-ups and free spins.
CAN I PLAY SLINGO ON MY PHONE?
All of the Slingo Bingo games available at Paddy Power Bingo are fully responsive. Your chosen gameresizes to suit your device's screen size, or you could download our Android/ iOS app.
HOW MANY TYPES OF SLINGO GAMES ARE THERE?
There are dozens of Slingo titles now released and many of them are increasingly available to new and existing Paddy Power Bingo customers. Keep your eyes peeled on our Slingo game library above, as we are adding new Slingo games all the time!