Alongside the fundamental mechanics of a game, there are certain standards present in all bingo settings.
Bingo is a social game and, although it’s not written in the rules, you should do your best to contribute to this ethos. Don’t abuse other players, don’t make false calls or hold up the action unnecessarily, and always try to celebrate the success of another player. Above all else, have fun.
Online bingo rules are identical to those used offline. Therefore, if you understand the rules of bingo in one setting, you’ll understand them in another. In fact, when you play online, almost all the important aspects of a game are handled for you. This means it’s actually easier to play bingo online
How do you play online bingo?
Online bingo games offer automatic features. This means you simply have to buy a game card and wait. In practice, the main decisions you have to make involve the type of game you’re going to play and how many cards you want to purchase.
What are Terms and Conditions for bingo promotions?
The terms and conditions for bingo promotions will vary. However, in general, you’ll have to complete a certain task to receive a reward. For example, if it’s a deposit bonus, you’ll have to deposit a minimum amount to trigger the bonus. If it’s a BOGOF deal, you’ll have to buy one bingo card to get another for free.
As well as the pre-reward conditions, there may be post-reward conditions. For example, if you received some free credits, you may have to bet a certain amount before they’re converted to real money.
90 ball bingo rules follow the guidelines we’ve outlined so far. In terms of specifics, a game card features five numbers between one and 90 and you can win by making a line, two lines and/or a full house.
The Rules of 80 Ball Bingo
80 ball bingo rules are based on a 4X4 game card that features 16 numbers between one and 80. There are four main types of 80 ball bingo online:
· Any Line Wins – You win if you make any line i.e. horizontal, vertical, diagonal, all four corners or all four middle squares.
· Any Line, House – Players win by making a line and then a full house.
· Any Line, Column, House - Players win by making a line, then two vertical lines (columns), then three vertical lines, and then a full house.
· Full House or Pattern – Players win by making a full house or pre-set pattern.
75 ball bingo rules are based on 5X5 game cards that have the letters B-I-N-G-O across the top. Numbers range from one to 75 and are marked in the following way:
· B column = random numbers from one to 15.
· I column = random numbers from 16 to 30.
· N column = random numbers from 31 to 45 with one black space in the centre.
· G column = random numbers from 46 to 60.
· O column = random numbers from 61 to 75.
The aim of the game is to cross off numbers in a pre-set pattern. As per the rules of bingo in this context, there are more than 300 established 75 ball bingo patterns.
What’s the Legal Age for Bingo in the UK?
To play live or online bingo in the UK, you have to be 18 or older.